Meezan Bank offer career opportunities for fresh graduates through their Trainee Officer Induction program. Meezan Bank gives the tools essential for candidates to develop topnotch analytical, administration, management and relationship-building capabilities. Adequate development of personnel to cope with the present industry trends and business needs is ensured in this program. If you believe that you can make a difference, you are invited to apply and discover the potential of a dynamic, challenging and gratifying Meezan Bank jobs.
Meezan Bank Jobs and recruitment of fresh graduates for the next batch of Trainee Officers (TOs) for branch network normally starts in the month of September every year. Initially a test is conducted in different centers in Pakistan. Last time, following centers were set up for admission test.
1. Karachi Institute of Bankers near Maulvi Tamizuddin Khan Road, Karachi
2. Multan Training Centre, Hussain Agahi Branch
3. Faisalabad Training Centre, Satyana Branch
4. Islamabad Hina Hall, Blue Lagoon Hotel. near Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi
Those candidates who are living other than the above cities will have to come to one of these cities for test if they want to apply for this training program.
- 16 years of education Or Master Degree from a recognized university in Pakistan.
- More than 60% overall marks - at least twice in academic career
- Never less than 50% overall marks in academic career
- Maximum age: 27 years
Candidates who want to participate in the test are to bring their CV, Educational Documents, and CNIC along with the filled below application form.
If you want to submit your CV for any other job in Meezan Bank, you will have to register yourself on Bank’s website. The URL is as follow: